Requesting items from other TCSPP campuses is easy. Items can be requested for shipping to another TCSPP Campus or requested to be placed on hold. All of this can be done through our OneSearch interface.
- Service is available to actively enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
- Requested items can be picked up at the designated library service desk.
- If the pick-up location is the same location where the item is permanently stored, turnaround time will be around 24-36 hours (during operating hours).
- If the item is housed at a different TCSPP Library branch then the item should be expected in around 7-14 days.
- Items are held for 14 days, after that time period items are returned to their home branches.