To request articles, books, or book chapters:
- Go to the OneSearch search box on the library home page and search for the item you want to request.
- Make sure to check the "Expand your Search" link at the top of the OneSearch page search results.
- Once you have found the item, click on "Get it for me from other libraries."
- Next, under "Get it from other Locations" and click "Get a Digital Copy" or "Get a Digital Chapter" if requesting an article or book chapter. If you are requesting a physical copy of a book, click on the "Get a physical copy."
- If you did not find the item you were looking for in OneSearch, click on the "Still didn't find what you were looking for?" link to fill out a blank interlibrary loan request form.
If you are searching in the databases. clicking on a "Check Full Text Availability" link will take you to OneSearch if it's not available full text. From there you can then request it through interlibrary using the "Get it for me from other Libraries" link as detailed above.
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to request items through interlibrary loan: